Since 2001, HACF has awarded nearly 300 grants totaling over $200,000 to nonprofits in the Helena Area.
In 2017, HACF awarded 23 grants up to $1,000 per organization for projects that promote: arts and culture, basic community needs, education, health services, historic preservation, land and environmental conservation, and youth programs. Check out the Grantees page to learn more about the projects.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS FOR 2018.
The application deadline is 5 PM MDT on Friday, June 29, 2018.
Please take a moment to watch this quick tutorial on the grant
You’ll notice the deadline at the top – applications are due on Friday, June 29 at 5 p.m. Be sure you ‘submit’ by 5 p.m. MDT.
- NEW – HACF is increasing the top grant amount to $2,000. Grants will most likely be awarded between $500 – $2,000 per project.
- NEW – our funding priorities for 2018 include access to transportation and a focus on collaboration between nonprofits. If you are including either of these in your application, please tell us in the “Provide a description of the project” section. Please also check the box at the top if this is a multiple entity application, and only one of the parties need to apply.
- On “Amount of grant requested” please tell us how much you are requesting and the total cost of the project to show whether the grant will significantly fund the overall cost or help fill in a gap.
- “Provide a description” will be your main narrative. Please limit to 500 words.
- Please tell us how your plan to recognize HACF if your organization is awarded a grant.
- “From where are you seeking additional funding” should help explain the total impact and timeline for your project.
- Please type in your name as your signature and remember to add title and date.
- Please don’t miss the last three questions – your EIN, your fiscal sponsor if you have one and your total budget for your organization; just a round figure is fine.
Thanks again, and we look forward to your application.